I love cooking with our air fryer! It makes some cooking tasks easy and time efficient. Time is a priceless commodity in this house.Jump to Recipe
This super simple recipe is easy for anyone to make and to alter to your preferred tastes. That’s my favorite part about it.
A quick week night dinner for two or a weekend snack for the kids, this is a crowd pleaser.
In the true sense of the word, it is probably more like a calzone than a stromboli, but in the end, it’s a delicious treat for the whole family.
Air Fryer Stromboli
- Air Fryer or an Oven
- 1/4 Bell pepper
- 1/2 White onion peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 links sausage of your choice We used beer brats for this one
- 1 tube pizza crust
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or the cheese of your choice
- slice up the pepper and onion, mix with olive oil and place in the drip tray of the air fryer
- place the sausage on the lowest rack above the drip tray and cook at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes
- dice up sausage and mix with onion and pepper then set to the side
- Open the tube pizza crust and place on work surface
- place tomato paste on pizza crust and spread to the edges
- place cheese on pizza crust and spread to the edges
- place onion, pepper and sausages in the center of the pizza crust long way
- bring each side of the dough to the center and pinch together, pinch and roll the ends to seal
- rub olive oil on the seam side and then place on air fryer rack
- rub olive oil on the top of the stromboli and place 4 slits in the top of the stromboli
- place the rack and stromboli in the air fryer
- cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes
- pull out and carefully flip the stromboli on the rack
- place back in the air fryer for 8 more minutes at 350 degrees
- Once done cooking, let cool for 5 minutes before serving.