Beef stroganoff is one of my favorite meals and making it from my shelf-stable pantry is just another reason to love this flavorful, stick-to-your-ribs meal.
Beef Stroganoff From Your Shelf Stable Pantry
- 1 pint beef
- 1 lrg onion or 1/4 cup thrive diced onions
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms 1 cup thrive onions (the more the merrier!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream powder and the water called for to make a thick HWC from the directions on the canister.
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1-2 pkg beef gravy mix
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp worchesterchire sauce
- Place the liquid from the meat, worchestershire sauce and 2 cups of water into the pot. Add the onions and mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- In a seperate dish, create your whipping cream, add the vinegar and beat until thick, add salt to taste to create your own sour cream.
- Add sour cream and gravy mix to the pot and stir until mixed
- Add meat and cooked pasta to the pot and stir. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!