Shrimp fried rice is an easy, customizable and affordable way to feed many or a few.
Shrimp Fried Rice
- Large non stick skillet
- 1 pint ugly chicken
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups mixed veggies of choice (peas, carrots, greenbeans, corn)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2-4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 med diced onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- garlic powder to your taste
- Heat your pan. Add oil, liquid from the jar and the veggies. Cook, stirring occassionally for 2-4 minutes.
- Add seasonings and soy sauce, mixing into veggies
- Move all veggies to one side of the pan, add a little oil to pan and add eggs, scrambling until cooked and then mix into veggies.
- Add chicken and mix into veggies
- Add rice and mix into chicken and veggies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!