This Chicken Cordon Bleu is quick, easy, filling and delish!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Low Carb and super fast and easy when using your home canned chicken
- 1 pint Ugly Chicken
- 6 oz diced ham
- 4 oz melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, cream cheese and butter in a bowl.
- Place chicken from one pint into an 8 inch baking dish. If you want to use a 9×13 you will need to double this recipe
- Break up chicken to cover bottom of baking dish
- Place ham chunks on top of chicken
- spread cream cheese mixture across the top of the meats. In my opinion you could easily mix all meats into the cream cheese mixture and then spread into the baking dish for an easier experience.
- cover top of mixture with slices of swiss cheese
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!