This sweet and yummy quick bread is a great treat for breakfast or dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, vanilla, and melted butter
- add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix
- When above is mix well, add in the cranberries and orange zest, folding in gently until it is just mixed
- Pour into a well greased Neal Pottery Bread Baker
- Place the baker into a cold oven and set the temperature to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes (maybe the longest minutes of your life) before removing from the baker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!