Holiday Jam is good any time of year and is so easy to make.
- 12 oz Fresh whole cranberries
- 2 15oz cans of manderine oranges
- 2 15oz cans of pears
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp calcium water
- 2 1/2 tsp Pomona's universal pectin
- Prepare your calcuim water
- Place cranberries in a food processor and pulse
- Place cranberries, mandarin oranges with the juice, pears without the juice into the pot. Turn on heat and bring to a boil
- Add calcium water,
- Add cloves and allspice
- Add sugar pectin mixture
- Bring back to a full boil and then jar it up.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!