Easy biscuits for any dinner using your home ground flour.
Whipping Cream Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups home ground flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter melted (optional)
- Wisk together dry ingredients
- Add whipping cream mixing constantly until everything is incorporated
- Empty dough onto your surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut out biscuits, repeat until all dough is gone.
- Baste biscuits with melted butter
- Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!