No better way to celebrate Halloween than a slow cooker filled with some witches brew!
Adapted from this recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 2 large carrots cut into coins
- 3 cups diced gold potatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 10 oz can of condenced tomato soup
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1 pkg whole mushrooms
- Cook meat
- Place meat and all ingredients except the mushrooms into the slow cooker and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low
- cut mushrooms in half and using a straw make eyeballs into each half.
- with 30 minutes left, add mushroom halves
- Serve with some nice hot bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!