Peanut Butter Banana Bread is almost the perfect combination! A perfect blending of sweet nutty delight for your taste buds.
Neither the peanut butter nor the banana’s take a front seat in this bread. Both a perfectly subtle, mildly flavored combination that will make you smile have have you asking for another slice.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted but not hot butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In my true, no fuss, no muss fashion, add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Coat a loaf pan with lard and place parchment paper inside for easy removal
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 – 70 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean