This bread is a simple, easy bread to make with all the fun of walnuts, raisins, and cinnamon to make it even better. Each batch will make two loaves of bread. You can make it for friends, family, gifts, and more.
Walnut Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1 1/2 Cups warm water (not hot)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- Place water, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and let the yeast proof
- Once proofed, add the oil and flour and mix until the dough comes away from the mixing bowl
- Roll out the dough, remember this makes two loaves.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, then raisins and walnuts
- Roll the dough, cut in half and place in two loaf pans, seam side down.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes